Are you ready?
We can assist you with filing personal income tax (IB-60 and M-form) and requesting government allowances!
On a annual basis we have to do our tax return in the Netherlands, some of us even have to request government allowance. For most people, this is a difficult task! Some people choose to either leave it, or do it themselves, and thus most often missed out on income. A third option is by making use of MC services. With this service, you as a tax-paying citizen can take full advantage of your tax-benefits!
Rules and regulations
Only if you meet all of the following conditions:
- You are in paid employment.
- You have a specific expertise that is not or hardly found on the Dutch labor market.
- You were recruited outside of the Netherlands.
- You are in possession of a valid decision.
You may be entitled to government allowances. This is a contribution towards the costs of your healthcare insurance, rented house or children. To find out whether you are entitled to all or any of these benefits, MC can do a check for you, the check will be based on the below questions;
- Do I have Dutch healthcare insurance?
- Does my child goes to a childcare center?
- Do I have children up to the age of 18?
- Do I live in a rented house in the Netherlands?
The outcome from the above will determine which benefits you are entitled to.